Positive Energy



*Everything in our Universe is Energy.*


*When you say, “ I don’t want War.” you are giving your attention to war and where you give your attention, your Energy will flow there.*


*Law of Attraction will match your Energy with that and bring it in your Three Dimension reality.*

*So instead of saying, “ I don’t want War.” you should say  “I want Peace.”*

*Then your attention is on Peace, so you are giving your Energy to Peace and Law of Attraction will match your Energy with Peace and your life will be Peaceful.*


*This Universe works on Vibrations. So similarly change your statements*


*Instead of saying, I don’t want to fail, say  I want to Win!*


*Instead of saying, I don’t want to be sick, say  I want to be healthy.*


*Instead of saying, I don’t want to have a struggling job, say I want to have a happy and exciting job.*


*Instead of saying, I don’t want to fight with my husband,  say I want to have a happy relationship with my husband and so on..*


*Our thoughts are very powerful because Energy is transmitted through thoughts.*


*If you think and speak about what you don’t want, you will attract what you don’t want!*


*But if you speak about what you want you start attracting only what you want!*


*Also remove words from your dictionary like,*

*Depression, Hatred, Failure, Illness, Disease, Jealousy, Misunderstanding, Problem*


*Instead of telling  problem, you should say challenge.*


*Words are very powerful. Use words properly. That's called "power of spoken words",as you keep on repeating the same words again and again, as if you apply energy/force to the word & it starts multiplying & the effects manifest in your Life.*


*Also do chant following positive affirmations everyday.*

*I am Happy*

*I am healthy*

*I am wealthy*

*I am worthy*

*I am  hopeful*

*I am helpful*

*I am humble*

*I am blessed*

*I am thankful*

*I am greatful*

*I am unique*

*I  am a genius*

*I am kind*

*I am courteous*

*I am confident*

*I am courageous*

*I am  loving*

*I am caring*

*I am honest*

*I am hard working*

*I am going to make best out of this life.*

*Be Happy,  Keep Smiling.😊