I AM A_ *TEACHER...*

This poem is dedicated to all TEACHERS


I AM A_ *TEACHER...*


_I May be a_ *School Teacher,*

_I May be a_ *College Lecturer,*

_I May be a_ *University Professor !*


*Behind That Doctor,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Engineer,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_ 


*Behind That Statistician,*

 _It is Me, a Teacher •••_ 


*Behind That Nuclear Physicist,*

_It is Me, a Teacher•••_ 


*Behind That Mathematician,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_ 


*Behind That Scientist,* 

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_ 


*Behind That Zoologist,* 

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Entomologist,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Botanist,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Economist,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_ 


*Behind That Entrepreneur,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Lawyer,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Political Scientist,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That  Psychologist,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That  Architect,* 

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Astrologer,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


*Behind That Astronomer,*

_It is Me, a Teacher •••_


_*I Carry the Light Even though they mostly make  Fun of Me by their Uncharitable Jokes •••*_


_But I am a Teacher •••_


_*I don't Qualify for a Bungalow or a Villa nor Earn enough to buy an Expensive House or a Car like Corrupt Officers and Corrupt Politicians.*_


 _But Yes, I am a Teacher •••_


_*Some Think or even Say that I have too many Holidays. They never know that I Spend those Holidays either correcting Papers or Planning what and how I am going to Teach when I go back to Blackboard or Whiteboard ...*_


_Because I am a Teacher •••_


_*Sometimes I get Confused and even get Stressed by the Ever-changing Policies over what and how I have to Teach ...*_


_Despite All That, I am a Teacher and I Love to Teach and I am Teaching •••_


_*On Pay-days I don't Laugh as Corrupt Officers and Others do, But by the Next day I Love to come with a Smile to those that I Teach ...*_


_Because I am a Teacher •••_


_*The main Source of My Satisfaction is when I see them Grow. I See them Succeed. I See them having all those Assets. I See them Bravely Face the World and its Challenges. And I Say yes I have Taught in Spite of Living in a World Opened by Google...*_


_Because I am a Teacher ••• Yes I am a Teacher •••_


_*It doesn't Matter how they Look at Me,  It doesn't Matter how much more they Earn than I Do.*_


_*It Doesn't Matter that they Drive while I Walk because All what they have is through Me, A Teacher ...*_


_*Whether they Acknowledge Me or Not ... I am a Teacher ....*_


[You may forward.  this poem to all; and make each *Teacher,  Lecturer or Professor* proud  of their career•]